Single Parents

Just keep falling apart.

Every time I feel like hey today might be the day that turns every thing around I get knocked down again.  I get a new job, stbxh sells all of my belongings.  I start new job, dd needs to go to the emergency room for an asthma attack.  Leave the hospital and head to work 2 hrs later.  Where I then become 3 hours late to work bc I got stuck on the closed interstate bc of a 40 car pile up.  Got off work find out stbxh is coming to town to visit with dd the next day (read: find him a place to stay, someone to supervise, and transportation of dd to where ever I set up the visit).  Set up sister to supervise visit.  Stbxh shows up over an hour and half late so the rest of my family decided visit cancelled.  Stbxh calls and calls and calls yelling at me while I'm at my new job.  Get off work.  Nobody will allow me to bring stbxh to their house so he can visit with dd.  Forced to meet up downtown in my work cloths, no stroller, cranky kid, and stbxh.  ( at least my sister was still willing to supervise).  Oh and I really kind of hate my new job.  My coworkers are rude, unfriendly, and slow.  The woman who hired me has already been fired.  And the schedule I have is the schedule I told her I wouldn't be able to work bc of dd.  I leave the house at 10am and won't get home till 8pm.  So I get maybe 2 hrs a day with dd.  The person doing my scheduling now said that if I can prove myself with my sales he will think about changing my schedule to be home by 6:30.  I'm not sure how much more I can take.  I miss my house, my dogs (he gave them away to god knows who), and my friends.  I miss my wonderful job that I had for 8 years.  I am where I need to be for dd's safety.  I just want to curl up in a ball.  I miss living life.  Right now I'm in survival mode and missing everything else around me.  

** I would have just cancelled the visit myself except this was the first time he drove and it saves me $$$ having him come here and I don't want to worry about making up a visit next weekend bc of yesterday's drama.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml