Upstate NY Babies

this is going to get ugly and uglier *update*

and half of it will be broadcasted on fb

the owner of the restaurant my brother works at is going through a divorce. i'm friends with his wife on fb and she is starting to post nasty yet vague comments on fb.  the owner tells his side of the story to my brother and my DH whenever he stops over there. sounds like she has spent a lot of money/racked up a lot of cc debt. of course i know there's his side, her side, and the truth.

we were all hoping this would be amicable but i don't think it will be, and the sad part is there are two little girls stuck in the middle.

update- DH went to the restaurant tonight to talk to my brother and the owner was there, apparently she locked him out of the house last night and the comments she was making on fb today were all about that, and they were horrible, saying 'evil has left the building' and 'best night's sleep in 22 years'. yuck. and she is not letting him even talk to his daughters, he has been trying to call them all day. so freakin sad and wrong.

although i really want to say something to her on fb i definitely won't, probably b/c it wouldn't be very nice, i am seriously contemplating defriending her

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml