Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Is this what I think it is? Please read! ETA- I need some encouragement

On Christmas day, I noticed some light bleeding, not even enough to fill a pad. No other AF symptoms so I thought maybe just late PP bleeding? The next day, my breast milk supply seems to be on the decline. LO is not eating as much at the breast and my pumping output is way down. I had also started BC last week, and think maybe the BC has had an effect on my supply. I stopped the pill yesterday and my supply seemed to be a little better today. LO was able to eat from the breast and go 2 hours between feedings. We had been on a pretty consistent every 3 hour schedule. He ate at 5:30 tonight and was hungry again at 6:45. I fed him again for 30 minutes and a few minutes later he was screaming to be fed. DH is giving him a bottle of pumped BM as I type this. I am really hoping that my supply is on the low side just because of my birth control pill and that it will start picking back up in the next few days. I spoke to a La Leche consultant today and she seemed to think that it would pick back up once the birth control is out of my system. She also said to use LO as a gauge as to whether he is getting enough to eat. Pooping, peeing, acting hungry etc. His diaper output has been fine and he does not seem to be losing weight. I just am really hoping someone else has gone through this and can give some insight. TIA. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml