2nd Trimester

light headed/sweating/nausea from standing for 10 mins? Am I just out of shape or is this normal??

I'm at work right now and my manager just had a "stand up" meeting at his desk for our team. I work in an office and I admit that I haven't been exercising as much as I should be. I would say I was "out of shape" before I got pregnany, meaning I didn't exercise enough, but I was still a healthy weight.

So I was standing up for 10 minutes right now, and I felt like I was going to pass out!!  I keep thinking he was going to let us go, but he kept talking and I was pacing back and forth, trying to stand on one leg, then I started to break out in a sweat and feel nauseous and got really thirsty.I acutally had to sit down in the cubicle next door and just listen to my manager talking. When I sat down I started to feel better.

I am 17 weeks today. Has anyone else had this happen? Also, I have eaten breakfast and a few snacks today.  Do you think I am just out of shape/not used to standing or anything I should be concerned about?I can't stand for 10 minutes!! come on!! Just weeeird!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker