2nd Trimester

Ill just scoop my confidence off the floor

and leave Victoria's Secret.

Before I rant away, let me preface this with... Im not skinny. Or vain.

So... Ive mentioned this before, but my stomach is way bruised from my shots, and I have extra fuzzies Ive never had before, and already had a few stretch marks- so I was looking for a cute little babydoll to coverup with. So I wasnt expecting much when I went to VS but I thought hey Id ask. So the girl measured me and said "Wow! Youre a DD!" Im like yeah... and usually a D and never had any problems shopping at this store before.

So she said that alot of the bras would be comfy, but she just didnt think ANY of their lingere would be right for me... oh except this one that was obviously way out of my price-range at $100. She then suggested that I tried Lane Bryant because they cater to "bigger girls." Wow. You dont say. I left almost in tears even though she was just trying to be helpful. I was just obviously adjusting to my new body and thought that was a little insensitive. Im not small, but Ive never been plus size.

My husband sat me down on a bench and told me that what she said was ridiculous and that I should never want to hide me tummy from anyone... esp him.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml