Upstate NY Babies

I need more advice Re: DD2 not taking a bottle

I've avoided posting about this more b/c I didn't want to be annoying but I'm at a loss.  Audrey is having a terrible time taking a bottle for anyone but our in-home DCP.  MIL has her 3 days/week and she's lucky to get her to take 1 bottle/day.  I was out for a while on Saturday and DH struggled with it but finally got her to take ~3oz.  Yesterday we celebrated xmas with some of DHs family and FIL tried giving her a bottle thinking that if she took 1/day over the weekend it would be easier for MIL on Monday.  That was a fail.  And, even though I know they don't mean anything by it, people's comments are hurtful and frustrating.  Like FIL saying "What is it with you and that baby?" and MIL saying "Well we'll just send Audrey to work with you."  I love my ILs but I feel like I'm being made to feel bad for my decision to BF.  Is it selfish for me to continue and not try to wean her to a bottle?  She's with other people more than she's with me and her not taking a bottle stresses everyone out, including me.  Being a SAHM is not an option.

Today we're trying bottle #4 (Playtex VentAir...we've tried Tommee Tippee, Breast Flow and Nuk) and I took my Boppy and the shirt I wore to bed to MILs hoping my scent would help things.  I gave MIL our DCPs phone # so she can call if she wants to ask her for any tips.  I'll also be calling a LC today to see if they can give any other advice that I might not have thought about.

Thanks for letting me vent, I'm just so frustrated by the whole situation.

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11