Babies: 0 - 3 Months

I'm seriously getting annoyed

I am so confused with DS' sleep. It's anything but normal right now. It's so inconsistent and I can't figure out what's wrong. No matter when he went to bed he would always wake around the same times, about three times a night. Then he dropped a feeding, which was lovely, and started waking around 2 and 5-6. Now it's all over the place. Sometimes he wakes twice, some nights (like tonight) he wakes four times. And it's at all different times. The only regular one is still 5-6, but even that had varied greatly when he gets up around 4. I've tried a paci, I've adjusted the room temp, I have a humidifier running all night. I just don't understand. And why such short stretches? He's 11 weeks this week and he is hearty. Why these little 2-3 hour stretches? About month ago we had worked up to 4-6 hours. I can't blame growth spurts bc it's going on all the time. I start work next week and I am screwed. And DH's sleep has been affected too. You can flame away after I say this....but we are counting down the days that we can let him CIO.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml