Babies: 0 - 3 Months

STTN-- how long of a stretch?

OK so my daughter has been STTN since Thanksgiving. And by STTN I mean 11-12 hours. She's just 2 months today. I keep reading that babies MAY be able to sleep up to 6 hour stretches by now, and that that is considered STTN. Does anyone else have a baby this young that sleeps that long? I know I should be thankful, but of course I worry. I want to make sure She gains enough weight and that I don't have issues with my milk supply, which so far so good. She had been sleeping 7-8 hours by 1 month and I would wake her up to nurse at that point (everyone said I was crazy for waking her but again, I worry LOL). A couple of weeks later I had her weight checked again, and the lactation consultant told me for the second time that I couldn't ask for better proof, she was gaining great, and to let her do what she wants. So then she went to the 10 or 11 hours here and there, and now she just sleeps like a champ. I feel like she should be nursing continuously during the day to make up for it, but she's not. She does nurse a lot in the few hours before bedtime tho. And she's still having tons of wet and poppy diapers. So I know I shouldn't worry. I'd just like to hear anyone else's experience with this. How long do your little ones sleep at night? TIA!!
BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers