Upstate NY Babies

Met with the RE again

For the first time since my m/c in September, AF showed up. My blood work came back "within normal range". SA came back normal. DH's boys have always had low motility and/or poor morphology. We were both shocked, my bloodwork has NEVER been "normal" since I started having draws for TTC. In August, the doctor was talking about early onset menopause. DH looked at my RE and said "well, I couldn't be more shocked then if I woke up with my head glued to the carpet" (he's my comic relief). So hormones, medications and IUI. Blah. Praying for a healthy egg! And at least for this month, my remaining ovary is functioning correctly. I had to promise my RE that if this ends in M/C (I know the risks obviously) that I won't end up in the loony bin, can't promise that but I'm really hopeful about this cycle. If we do end up lucky enough for #2, my kids can NEVER say that they weren't wanted!  

And DH has finally come around to continuing with TTC. Ha, I have to thank Dr. Phil, yup you read that right. It was on TV at my ultrasound appointment last month and they were talking about when Dr. Phil and his wife were younger he didn't want another baby she did. He finally realized that this was something that would make his wife happy blah blah blah. I wasn't really paying attention but DH was engrossed in the show. He said to me when we were waiting for the tech that as long as I was on board, he was. He'd fight with me instead of against me. I love him!

I'm just really optimistic and haven't felt this way in a LONG time. It's still a hail Mary that we will end up with another healthy pregnancy, but at least things are working in our favor! We aren't telling anyone so I just needed to tell someone else my news b/f I burst:)

Sry this was so long!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml