Single Parents

Question for you ladies

I'm not a single parent but my sister is and I just want to make sure I'm stating something correct here.

She was never married to the father of my niece.  My sister has full legal and physical custody.  The agreement (simply) states that she has full custody and he has visitation every other Saturday from 9-12.  He was insistent that my sister and only my sister be the monitor of said visitations (if she is unavailable then she can offer a different monitor or he can cancel).  He has been somewhat consistent in his visits since April but always at least a half an hour late.

The agreement stated that they would review in 90 days but did not say any visitation would be added, etc.  No changes were made at 90 days or for that matter at 6 months.

My niece is 26 months.  

The ex lives with another woman although he claims they are more like friends/roommates but she is fully supporting him. 

For a few months now he has been very flirty with my sister, etc.  To the point where it's uncomfortable.  She has asked him to stop, etc.  He is now calling her all the time on the premise he wants to talk to the baby but he will call her at 11:00 on a Tuesday when she's at work.  He's been pushing her to set up Skype so that she can "see his face more" ... um, she's 2!  She has no interest in this sort of thing.

This morning he called at 7:45 and then became irritated when she wouldn't speak with him.  He made a snide comment and my sister reacted.  He then texted her and told her he wasn't criticizing her parenting (that's exactly what he was doing) and told her she just needed an orgasm and he was available to help her with that.

I have told her several times to not take his calls.  She is not obligated to do so.  I told her today that she needs to email him (so it's in writing, see I do learn from you gals) and tell him that she will take his call on Wednesday nights between 6 - 6:30 when they are typically in the car.  This way little one is not as distracted and she will attempt to facilitate the conversation.  He can also text her on the Friday before his scheduled Saturday visitation to confirm location and time.  If he calls or texts outside of these times she will not respond.

Am I correct in this?? She doesn't have to take his calls, right?  He keeps saying it's about their daughter when every time he makes inappropriate comments to her or says "I'm just calling to see how MY girlS are."

Thanks in advance ladies!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml