June 2012 Moms

Finally got power back... (rant)

After seven days! You can't do that to a pregnant lady! I had no water, so we had to melt snow to flush, which was sad because I have to go like, every 10 minutes, so even if I saved it up for a while, the flushing got really time consuming pretty fast. So at first the snow was pretty and snuggling by the fire was sweet, but the fire smelled bad and stunk up the whole house not to mention the spoiling food in the fridge. I opened it on day three to throw stuff out and promptly barfed, joy. So as of today I finally have power back and a brandy new personal assistant who's job it is to clean my smelly, smelly house because my nose has officially gone on strike and you know DH won't do it. The up side to all of this is that my PA is adorable and is going to help me baby proof the whole house and decorate the nursery. He's even going to help me shop for stuff, so I won' t have to drag DH around with me. He hates shopping for furniture. It's a little weird having someone working for me, so we'll have to see how this goes because I 've never done something like this before. But anyways, silver lining, ne?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml