Upstate NY Babies

Face Painting left red mark on DD's face

B loves to have her face painted at events, I hadn't really considered it possibly causing problems.  Tonight, she had her face painted at an event.  When I washed it off not even 2 hours later, her face has red lines over half of the are that was painted.  I actually lookes sort of veiny, I can't think of a better way to describe it.  She has never had any sort of reaction before.  Tyler never has it done, he likes seeing B get it done, but hates the feeling of dry paint on his skin. 

After thinking about it, face painting at events isn't very sanitary.  The brush and paints are touching lot of kids' faces without being washed. 

Another side note for tonight, put poison control on speed dial on your phone!  One of glow stick bracetts the kids had leaked, I noticed it after they went to bed.  It had spilled a little on a table.  I found it when DH was in the shower and knew Ty had been crying about something in his mouth before bed, but I was upstairs with B.  I feared that he had bit it open which caused his earlier crying, so I called poison control.  Thankfully,  the liquid is relatively harmless.  Turns out Ty did just bite his cheek though, DH saw him do it trying to tell DH something silly while eating a sandwich.  I think the cat may have bit it, she is fine, sleeping next to me now. 

It is the second time I have called, Ty ate about 5 Tums while we were in the process of moving, luckily they are harmless but he had just turned 2 so I called anyway.  I have the numbr on speed dial on my phone.  I worry that the time I really need it, we wont be home.

1-800-222-1222