June 2012 Moms

My mom is getting nosey...

So when we miscarried in August we hadn't told anyone we were pregnant yet but I had to tell my mom I miscarried because I was hosting a pampered chef party the day it happened and needed her help. When I told her what happened she made a comment that really hurt me. She said that she felt that was gods way of telling me it wasn't time for me to have another baby. I was floored because my DH and I are more financially stable than anyone else in our family and feel its time to add our 4th and final family member to our family. That's our decision to make and not hers anyways.

All of this makes me not want to even tell her about this baby and today she asked me if me and DH are still trying to get pregnant. I told her we weren't preventing so whenever it happens it happens. She made a comment again about she doesn't think it's a good time because my sister-in-law is pregnant ( she's due in February and she's one of those all about her attention wh0res). I told my mom that mine and my DHs family decisions are ours and no one else has the right to tell us when to do what. It just infuriates me! Now I want to keep it to myself even longer! I just wish DH and I hadn't bought our house under the tax buyers credit so we could just move away. Unfortunately we have only owned for 1-1/2 years and we can't sell for 3 years under that program without paying back the $8k we got.

Sorry for the vent I'm just so frustrated my mom would say these things to me. And I apologize now for any typos I'm on the iPhone so it's hard to check things.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml