January 2012 Moms

Stupid Horomones

I work in Customer Service and I totally understand not all my Customers are going to like me, especially when I can't get them their product because of issues with the manfacturing plant!  This one man is so hard to read and I do not always have to deal with him, he deals more direct with my boss and I deal with one of his employees.  Well the employee I normally work with is on vacation so I had to deal with this this week.  I have made 2 mental mistakes with his account, both mistakes were so stupid like I missed giving him correct inventory count because the item numbers were changed ( like I should know that but just missed it, maybe pregnancy brain or maybe just moving to fast for my own good).  So, when he asked me for the correct count I emailed him back aplogizing and explained I promise you I am normally not this dumb, now I do have a joking relationship with his employee but apparantly he thought it was inappropriate and told my boss he thought so.  My boss was covered on the email so she knew he would say something.  She mentioned it to me that he called her and I shouldn't joke with him because he is straight arrow guy.  For some reason this broke my heart, I started crying right away!!  I was so embarassed, I fought back the tears and ran to the bathroom and like hid in the locker room part sobbing! I would normally be hurt by this but not cry!  I feel so stupid!  Man, do these horomones stop after the baby comes or am I just going to be a sobbing mess for life!!!
BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image