January 2012 Moms

Scary (almost) delivery dream

I had a dream last night that I had gone in for a regular OB appointment and the doctor wanted to run some tests.  For some reason we were at the hospital anyway, so they sent me to a different part of the hospital and the next thing I know the nurse is telling me they're going to start inducing me.  I tried telling her I didn't want any medical interventions (I do want a vaginal/med-free birth, if possible) and she said that was fine, but we needed to go to L&D.  I kept trying to second guess her and tell her it's not time, but she was dragging me along.  She was about to get me set up and she looks at me chart and goes, "Oh, you're only 27 weeks?  It's much too early for this.  You should go home."  At that point, my family and MH show up all freaking out and I tell them I'm fine and they just made a clerical error and I'm going home. 

Oy!  Let the anxiety begin...  I think this was brought on by that long post about the things you didn't expect or no one warned you about for your first delivery.  It was all good things to know and good advice, just had me thinking a lot.

Anyone else have crazy pregnancy/delivery/new baby dreams lately?

Married DH - December 2006, Started TTC - July 2009, BFP - May 15, 2011 (round #1 chlomid) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic