January 2012 Moms

DH rant

Can I just take a minute and rant?  Otherwise I might just bite his head off...

So I worked all day (so did he) I then went to my ultrasound (all is good!!) and then I took the car in for a repair he scheduled.  All the while I am planning my evening which included these items: baking brownies, making an egg bake, making tuna casserole, folding laundry, dishes, dog walk, grading papers, and reading.  DH was suppose to be going to bible study.

He calls me while I'm sitting in the repair shop (grading papers on my lap) and says his head hurts and he's not going.  Fine.  He walks the dog for me and does dishes.  He also fixed my cell phone and located the number of the wind shield company that butchered out repair job a few years ago. (I have to give him a little credit).

However, now his head is just killing him (not convinced he's dying) and he's tired.  So he's on the couch watching a tv show we both love and had agreed to watch online on Thursday.  

I am left completing the rest of my list!!  I am just pissed that it does not occur to him to fold the laundry while he watches the show or to perhaps prepare our lunches so I don't have to.  I asked him what he wants (even though I already have a plan) and he replies "whatever you want, I'll eat anything".  Damn right you will!!  You aren't making it!

So I am sitting here grading my papers thinking about how tired I am while he is lounging on the couch like I could choose not to do this if I wanted to.

Oh and I have class tomorrow night and I know this place will be destroyed when I get home if he still has his little headache.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml