Upstate NY Babies

I just witnessed a surprise marriage proposal :)

A co-worker and I went to grab a bite to eat for lunch and I just witnessed the sweetest thing! This soldier walked in (obviously fresh from a deployment) and surprised his girlfriend (our waitress). I'm not sure how long he was gone but she was shocked and crying. Everyone was clapping, what an awesome moment for her. She couldn't stand any longer and flopped down at the booth next to us. THEN he got down on his knee and proposed to her. OMG it was amazingly sweet. He started crying and I think at that point most people in the restaurant were too! These were complete strangers but I wish them the best! I just wanted to share:)

Did any of you ladies have a romantic or memorable proposal? DH tried to be romantic in his proposal, but was so nervous he couldn't get anything else out but "will you". He proposed at our favorite restaurant and had one of the waitresses put the ring down in front of me. Honestly, I was hungry and remember thinking "come on I want my food not a present" then 2 miliseconds later it dawned on me. Then I had no appetite. After I said yes he said "Thank God that's over with, and I'm still in one peice". We had discussed not getting married until I was out of Grad school, but he decided that he would do it early:)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml