Upstate NY Babies

he peed in the potty twice now :)

we are taking the feel it out route. we ask, and see if there is any interest. he's a little curious and thinks fun to play potty now, so we're just seeing where this goes

since peeing in the bath tub has become a nightly routine we decided that would be the best time to attempt it and work from there. we've tried it on and off over the past two weeks with no success only a naked toddler playing at getting on and off the potty. 

but last night he said to us, as we readied him for his bath, 'pee-pee in the potty' (now looking back now i think i would have been just as happy with him saying the three words in a row!!) so i sat him down on his seat and i watched him, saw that he looked like he was trying and then watched him go!  i was so excited i started shouting 'he's going pee-pee in the potty!' then ran to the kitchen to get the bag of m & m's for his reward

so tonight i asked him before his bath and he got right to lifting the lid and sitting down. at first i didn't think he was going to go but he did and was rewarded again with a few m & m's.

i'm keeping my expectations very low (despite the huge bag of m & m's i bought) i figure once he does it a few times the novelty will wear off and he'll stop for 6 months. that's just the kind of kid he is.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml