Single Parents

Anyone familiar with the laws in Michigan?

I hate to say it, but it looks as though my worst nightmare is coming true. My FI has decided he wants to end the relationship after 10 years. He claims it is because he doesn't love me like he should and that he has stayed with me to "make me happy". I have a REALLY hard time believing this because he has been hanging out with a female co-worker for the past few months. and when I mean hanging out, I mean going out till 1 am, going to the movies, golfing, talking to her 2-3 times a day on the phone, just to name a few. 

I have been a SAHM for the past year and a half. I have no income and no where to go. He hasn't left because he also has no where to go, so we currently still live in the same house.

I don't know if he has the ability to kick me out of the house (everything is in his name, besides a few bills), whether or not he has more control over what happens with the kids because he is the only one employed. I don't know what would happen with child support, custody, etc. So if anyone is familiar with the laws regarding this in MI, or can direct me towards a website that may give me some more info, that would be great.  

Thanks.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml