January 2012 Moms

Yay for nursery inspiration!

As today was my day off I set out to run errands, have the oil changed in my car, etc. and after 2 hours at the garage and arguing with mechanics...(different rant...Angry) I decided to run to Michaels to browse their fall things and smell all the wonderful fall candles. While I was there I came up with my theme for the nursery!!

I wish I could put my inspiration pictures on here, but I don't know how to upload pics from my phone. The nursery is going to be painted ivory with dark brown trim on the walls. The crib and other furniture is all dark brown wood and ivory anyway so that was the plan from the beginning. The accents are going to be a pale rose pink along with the brown and ivory as well. I want to add antique looking hatboxes and faux suitcases covered in prints that look like old travel ads and ladies clothing ads.
On the walls I'm going to have prints put in ivory frames that are distressed and hung on the walls by ribbons of the different colors. I also want to incorporate some round mirrors on the wall with some delicate etching around the edges. >>>I wish I could show you the nursery in my mind...
I LOVE MICHAELS!!