Upstate NY Babies

Belle has had a fever for two days

Belle has had a fever for the last two days. She woke up yesterday morning just burning up. The highest her temp got yesterday was 103.2. Still too low to call the doctor and there was nothing else. She was fine besides the fever. She was still playing and laughing all day. We gave her tylenol all day but it didn't seem to help much bring the fever down.

Today she woke up with a slight fever of 101.2, still low but too high for daycare. I think it broke this morning when she fell asleep on me. The fever seems to be down right now and she is eating and happy. When I called daycare this morning they told me there was a kid in her class that had a fever last week for a few days and that is all they had. Just the fever.

I am just thankful that it happened this week when there is no one on vacation this week at work so I could call in. Especially since DH can normally work from home when she is sick but his boss (who is based in NYC) is here this week. And I am thankful it is not in a few weeks when we are leaving for Disney.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml