January 2012 Moms

the things our husbands say...

First the back story: I ordered my maternity pants online because I hate going into the stores. There's too much pressure from the sales people. I've bought mat clothes before, I know what I want and I'm just not interested in going in a store for them. I ordered size L pants because last pregnancy I wore M, but was also about 40lbs lighter...logically I thought that L would fit fine and if anything be just a bit snug in the hips which would get stretched out. I was wrong. All of my pants are falling off of me. It's not just the belly part, but the hips and legs also. They are just flat out too big and I wish I would have ordered M. All of the pants have been worn and returning is not an option. They don't even fit after they've been washed! Needless to say I am NOT buying all new pants again and I'm just going to deal with it.

DH has to listen to me complain, though. I texted him this morning complaining that my pants won't stay up I wish I would've gotten M. He texted back "Well ur not gettn any smaller netime soon". That was it. LOL I texted back saying "WOW. I know what you meant, but that was hilariously mean. Thanks a lot." Haha, jerk!

Have your DH/SOs said anything ridiculous to you without thinking about it first?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml