Babies: 9 - 12 Months

"Do you relate" Question

I was just thinking about my situation and I was curious if any of the bumpies relate.

I'm 23 years old and I am the first one out of my group of friends (thats including close-knit and other) to get married and/or have a baby. I feel like I've definitely lost touch with a lot of people because I don't go out and party anymore. I don't miss partying - I actually feel like I've saved 10 years of my life by not getting drunk and having "drunk cigs" every weekend. Life has made a complete 180 since marriage & especially since baby. I wouldn't change it for the world! I think this has really made me find out who my real friends are. The ones who will come over and hang out all day with DS & me; have lunch, walk to the park, and yeah, have a few glasses of wine or beer when DS goes down and DH is home as a just-in-case baby watcher, haha. 

I guess this is more of a "How has your social life changed since LO" post...but thats too long to put as a title... & i do want to know if there are any other mamas that can relate.

flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...