January 2012 Moms

If I see one more circumcision post, I going to....

FREAK OUT!!! I cannot believe how many women ask about this topic (on the trimester boards!) but it's seriously like they just want to start arguments! I hate the whole "I need your opinion...." on this topic. I mean this is your LO's penis, are a bunch of ladies yelling at you and telling you not to do it, it's so barbaric going to stop you? Or women saying, it's perfectly fine, blah, blah, blah....I personally think this is a very personal decision to be made between yourself and the baby's father, not a bunch of obnoxious pregnant women who tell you you're the worst mom in the world by cutting off part of your child! 

I do not care about other children's penises. Circumcise/ don't circumcise, why do these people flip out!? I care that there are children out there who are beaten to death by their parents and no one says boo.....Okay stepping off my soap box for the night.

(I must say I could be nicer when replying to the posts, I just get so mad that people are so mean and rude to those who choose to circumcise. As that's usually who it tends to be.) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml