Two 8-ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature

? teaspoon salt

4 eggs

1 ? cups Mascarpone cheese

? cup plus 2 tablespoons bottled or fresh key lime juice

2 tablespoons flour

? cup heavy cream

1 green mango

1. Position rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350.  Butter the bottom and sides of a 10-inch springform pan.  In a bowl stir together the graham cracker crumbs, butter and 3 tablespoons sugar.  Press evenly into the pan, bake until golden, about 8 minutes; let cool.
  2. Lower the oven temperature to 325.  Using an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and the salt until fluffy.  Beat in the eggs 1 at a time.  Mix in 1 cup mascarpone, then drizzle in ? cup plus 2 tablespoons lime juice.  Mix in the flour at low speed.
  3. Pour the filling into the crust and bake until set around the edge, 50 to 60 minutes.  Let cool on rack for 1 hour, then refrigerate until cold, at least 4 hours or overnight.
  4. Meanwhile, peel the mango, and using a vegetable peeler, thinly slice.  In a medium bowl, toss the slices with 2 tablespoons lime juice and 1 tablespoon sugar.
  5. Run knife around edge of cheesecake and remove the side of the pan.  In a bowl, whisk the cream, the remaining ? cup mascarpone and 2 tablespoons each lime juice and sugar until peaks form.  Spread over the cheesecake.  Cut into wedges and top with mango.
**To make the crust, I use my food processor to ground the graham crackers, then just add the butter and sugar and ground again.  
**I also do the cheesecake and mango in the evening and then make the topping the next day. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml