Austin Babies

Poll: Should I keep my pre-preg pants?

Among other fun household chores, I went through a bunch of my clothes over the last few weekends.  I have about 6-7 pairs of dress pants that I can't fit into.  They are nice pants.  A few are Banana Republic petites, which I generally don't have to get hemmed (yay), and a few not-as-nice but still somewhat nice pairs from Express.  Of my pre-preg pants, I have been able to fit into the stuff that was on the bigger side prior to getting pregnant.  For these 6-7 pairs though, I can't get them zipped at all.

So I'm having this dilemma about keeping them.  Part of me wants to keep them as a motivator to keep working out and eating right, so some day I'll be able to get into them.  Part of me though wants to be realistic, and as much as I exercise and eat right I may not be able to get back into them, and having them around might be discouraging.  And I don't want to get discouraged by something stupid (like a pair of pants) when I'm actually doing something good (eating right and exercising).

[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml