Single Parents

doubts and second thoughts... am i the only one

DH and I are still together, but the last few months have been pretty horrible.  I'm about to give birth to our first child in the next few weeks.  In the past two weeks, during heated fights, he said he was done with 'us' and wanted to leave.  My tears kept him here.  Last night there was another arguement over a simple misunderstanding.  I haven't slept at all.  I just keep thinking that I can't raise this baby on my own.  I do not have a very strong support system with my family.  I love my baby and want the best for my baby, but what if a single mom isn't good enough?  This whole pregnancy I have pictured us a family and I'm afraid I can't do it on my own.  I'm wondering if my baby would be better off raised by someone else.  Is this just part of the fears of my marriage falling apart?  He is a good guy, things have just been bad since I became pregnant.  I know I'm an emotional mess half the time and super sensitive.  He is stressing over his job and has gone thru a lot with his family the past few months.  Is it normal to feel this way?  I'm so afraid to say this to anyone in real life for fear that they will think I'm nuts.