Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Temper tantrums this early?

So DD has been going through this phase the last 2 weeks. It mostly happens when we put her to bed. However, it used to be I would make her a bottle, change her dipe and put on her PJ's. Then feed her till she is sleepy, give her a bink and put her in bed. She normally would cry for like 2 minutes then be passed out.

Now when she goes to bed I do the same process. However, now she screams the second she notices the crib. Then she screams for 5 minutes. Quiets down, then will go through phases of just screaming and kicking. I know what her cries sound like. If they were honest to goodness cries I would attend to her quickly. However, this is just an attention cry. So I ignore her, for the most part. She will go in and out of sleep while doing it. For every 5-10 minutes of sleep she will have 10 minutes worth of screaming and kicking. I know she wants out to sleep with me (We used to bed share). I won't let her though, it's not safe for her anymore.

Well now she has started doing this when I give her a bottle in her high chair. It seems like whenever she doesn't want something she kicks and screams. I do not tolerate temper tantrums. I used to babysit my little cousins and they used to stuff like this all the time. I just don't want DD to grow up doing this all the time. So I don't cave into her and ignore her for a few minutes and then she is over it. However, she is only 10 months old. Is this normal for her to throw these temper tantrums? 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers