Multiples

Got my girls mixed up!

TWICE!!!....in 1 week! Holy cow mommy of the year award right here. I absolutely can not look at my girls and know who is who they are just completely the same! Both 17.4 pounds and 26 1/2 inches long...First time was Sat, DH had the kids to himself friday night since I was gone and put the girls in the wrong beds. I got them up and I just know who I get up, dress, and where I put her and that is how I know all day long. I remember thinking that is odd your sister is usually the more aggressive one, or does that silly smile. Well after supper I was staring at Aria (who I thought was Arilyn all day long) and noticed her bracelet sticking out under her long sleeved jammies, it was on her left arm, Aria's bracelet is on the left and Arilyn's is on the right. HOLY CRAP I said to my husband, we had them mixed up ALL DAY! Seriously felt terrible! Thank god for their bracelets.

Then the other night I knew which side of the tub they were on and DH handed me one and I got her dressed then the next. Well when he washed their bums he switched which sides they were on...so whoops they slept in the wrong beds again. And slept all night long so that was awesome! But the next day got them dressed and once again was holding Aria thinking it was Arilyn but she was doing a silly head throw back thing only Aria does, and by george her lil bracelet told me it was Aria! I mean seriously! We have never confused them until this past week...maybe I'm out of it with working more lately...but really our kids would defnitely have gotten switched without their bracelets!!

Anyone else ever had these awesome mix ups?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml