Upstate NY Babies

I'm not having great luck lately.

So some of you may have seen on FB that our washer broke the day after we came home from the hospital and started filling our house with melted plastic smelling smoke.. The repair man couldn't come until tomorrow.. so we've been without a washer almost a week with a newborn.. who spits up a LOT not to mention just the general mess of being post partum and leaking milk everywhere.

DH went back to work today.. and I came down with mastitis.. Polly warned me this might happen since my nipples were cracked open and suceptible to infection.. My right boob is KILLING me and i have a fever and a headache that I can't kick even with heavy duty motrin and chills. My ob called in a script for me.. so at least i have it and can hopefully start feeling better ASAP. I didn't have the energy to even flirt with my pharmacist boyfriend.

Luckily Eve is being a sweetheart.. she's pretty snuggly for once and Natalie has been pretty mellow too.. it would have been a really easy first day alone if it weren't for this..

DH was supposed to be done at 6pm today but of course he is still at work.. :(

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
imagebabies
baby growth