Single Parents

New to this board

I found out on Monday night (2 days after I had returned to work from Maternity Leave) that my husband has been cheating on me for the last 6 months (so while I was 8 months pregnant and throughout my post-pardum).  Specifically, he has a girlfriend in another city where he goes regularly for Army Reserve Drills as well as he has slept with his ex-wife on two separate occassions also while out of town for Army related training.  I've suspected that he has been cheating and have been asking him for the last two months.  He finally admitted it.  When asked if he was sorry, he said no.  It is my fault that he cheated, that he wasn't getting enough sex from me (um did I mention I was 8 months pregnant when he decided to find a girlfriend?).  He feels that he should be getting sex from me EVERY DAY!!  Despite how many times I've told him that is impossibel.

I have a 3 month old son whom I adore greatly.  I hate that he will never know what it was like to have his parents together, but with a father like his, I know I'm doing the right thing.

Yesterday, I filed for divorce.  It was the hardest thing I have ever done, to have to make a decision about when I'm willing to be without my son so that he may see his father.  Even worse, my husband has admitted on two separate occassions that he would terminate his parental rights if I would allow him to not pay child support.  Of course, that is not legal, so he's stuck.  And why would I ever want to let him have my son if I know for a fact, he really doesn't want him?

I moved out of our house this week due to him badgering me and he got in my face one night while arguing.  He still thinks he did no wrong, but also says he doesn't want to stay married to me (as if I'd allow him to).

I'm bitter, I'm in shock, I'm numb, and all I can think about is how to protect my son and myself. 

Any and all advice will be accepted.  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml