Upstate NY Babies

PW: Hi!

I hardly ever really get a chance to get on here and it seems the last 2 days I've been a complete PW - so I thought I would just pop in and say hi!

Had the best surprise last weekend.  One of my sisters lives in Australia and usually only gets to come home once a year around Christmas.  Well, guess who showed up on our doorstep around midnight last weekend?!  I have no idea how she kept this visit a secret since February, but I'm happy she did - it was an AWESOME surprise!

I took the day off on Monday to hang out with her and my mom and it was a great day.  We just spent the day hanging out, going out for lunch/dinner, shopping and watching a movie - I could not have asked for a better day!  Plus, it was just awesome to see how Ryan loves her. 

He hardly ever gets to see her/out families very much so I make sure to go through our wedding pictures so he remembers what they look like.  And apparently it works b/c the minute he saw her he just had a big smile and ran up to her and gave her a big hug!  Yay!

She leaves next weekend to go back home which is sad, but I'm so so greatful for what little time we do get to see her. 

* * * Oh - and if you haven't yet, you HAVE to go see Bridesmaids.  OMG it was pee in your pants funny!  ;-)

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker