January 2012 Moms

A cautious introduction

Hi Ladies!

I hope I will be able to permanently join you for the next 9 months.  I got a surprise BFP on 4/29.  I had my first beta drawn on 5/2 and it came back at 570.  I had a repeat beta today but I am still waiting on the results.

I come to you from 3T.  I have had a long journey TTC baby #2.  My DD will be truning 5 in July and we have been trying to have another baby since she turned one.  We started seeing a RE at the beginning of 2010.  I had several failed IUIs and then moved on to IVF.  I was lucky to get pregnant after my first IVF but I had a miscarriage.  MH and I took a break from treatment and "trying" so we were ultra surprised when I got a + HPT last week.  I have no idea the date of my LMP.  We were on a much needed TTC break so I wasn't keep track of anything.  I know we had sex on 4/13 (b-day sex for DH) so I am guessing my EDD is approx 1/4.  My RE says she will give me a definite date at my first u/s.

I really hope this baby sticks and I can join you for the long haul.  Congrats to all the other January mamas!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml