Pregnant after IF

Wanting to do something, but not sure what. WWYD?

::Contains sad news. Please don't read if you're not up to it::

I'm not sure what I should do, so I thought I'd ask you wonderful ladies what you would do.

It's hard to explain how I'm related to them so for the sake of saving you the back story I will call them my brother and SIL. 

My brother is in the Army and has been stationed in Italy for a long time now. He met his wife there and they got married. She recently gave birth to their fist child. However, there were severe complications and he was born sleeping - but they were able to revive him after 17 minutes. He is alive and in the hospital and has brain damage. He is so beautiful and perfect in every way and I'm just so sad for them.

I would like to buy something for my SIL. I thought about buying her a hand-stamped necklace with a little quote on it and the baby's name, but the more I thought about it the more I feel like I should do something for both of them. But I have no idea what that would be. 

Do you ladies have any ideas? Nothing big, as shipping would be pretty pricey to Italy. But I feel like I need to let them know how loved they are and that we're there for them no matter what. 

? We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness... ?

12/99 - Miscarriage at 12w - 6/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w, 9/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w2d, 12/08 - Found out I am a carrier of a Balanced Translocation between Chromosomes 8 & 16, 8/2010 - DE IVF = FAIL. 12/18/10 - Surprise BFP! Awaiting our Sticky Miracle! 12/20 - Beta #1-1208 * 12/27 Beta #2 - 6002 1/3/11 Beta #3 - 17,146. Beautiful little heart beating away! Stick little one, stick!

♥ Brielle Skye born August 17th, 2011 ♥ Lilypie First Birthday tickers