Upstate NY Babies

Update

Hey ladies,

Wow it has been a while since I have been on at all. I am sure that everyone is getting bigger.

Greyson has mastered walking. He is so cute as he waves our hand away saying that he doesn't need help. So independent already. He loves to wrestle and throw his body onto pillows and the dog's beds. He eats just about everything these days and I think he really likes stronger flavors. He loves pesto and I made butternut squash curry that he really enjoyed. For all that he likes, I think I have the one kid that doesn't dig on Cheerios!!

He has been in his big boy carseat for several weeks and more often than not he cries when we put him in the car. We have found that music helps and food is always a winner. I hate that these are the things that work. I don't want to give him food every time we are in the car but I haven't found anything else that works. 

One a bittersweet note... tonight was perhaps my last night nursing Crying I am ready to get my body back, not feel restricted but I am sad that my baby is turning into a big boy. I never expected to go this long and I am so proud that it hasn't been a bad experience but I know that I will miss the cuddle time and the shared experience. 

I hope that everyone is well. I do try and hop on just to read since I don't have much more time than that.

~M

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml