Upstate NY Babies

**Akurosky**

I saw your post about where to have a shower in Binghamton...

I'm sure what type of venue you are going for...I had my baby shower at the Knight of Columbus Johnson City- I know they charge between 100-300 for an event and then its 50 bucks for the kitchen use (and they do have bar services if your party so desires) - My dad does the event calendar there-  his name is Tom- tell him Celeste sent you (I went there because its cheap, I could bring in my own caterer and decorate how i wanted to) (607) 222-2552

I used Angel Dupuy for my food and cake (607) 786-5396- full disclosure- we are related but ask anyone who cane to my son's 1st bday or shower- the food was fantastic and she is reasonably priced.

For my bridal shower- We went to the Endicott Vistors Center (its 15 min from dwn town binghamton)- I'm not sure what they spent -(you can ask angel because she coordinated) but they too let you bring in your own food, drink etc.

http://www.endicottny.com/history.htm 

There are lots of resturants that have banquet/party rooms at a reasonable rate:

The Relief Pitcher actually has a nice room in their downstairs-(607) 722-9868: now you have to buy food and drink from them and yes, its in a strip center and the upstairs is a bar but the party room gas a side entrance and they have a kitchen down stairs- so you really even know you are in a bar.

One of my all time Fave restaurants in Bing is Little Venice- they have a private room too: (607) 724-2513

There is 400 Mirador Place in Vestal (607) 779-1779, Brothers 2 in Endicott (607) 785-5550

This is a good start- if you dont like these I have several more options: The Monday Afternoon Club, Roberson Museum (607)772-0660 ext. 211- Her name is Christine or Colleen Mondolfi, Endwell Greens also has a nice space (607) 785-4653

My last bit of info is I LOVE Terra Cotta (the place Tina linked to) I had my wedding reception there and I LOVE the space- however, A) they try the "we do parties all the time- so do this" line..that attitude bugs me- because i get an idea in my head and I want it my way and B) the event planner they had when i did my wedding- was a DOLT- they have a new one and she should be better... 

Good Luck... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml