Upstate NY Babies

wwyd: gross topic... head lice

On Monday dh took the kids to daycare. He was informed on Sunday that one of the moms called and said her daughter had lice.  They treated her on Saturday.  DH was livid to say the least b/c she never called us. I was sick to my stomach b/c I couldn't check the kids since I was at work.  When I picked them up I told her we were upset and I want a phone call for anything contagious. She then had the nerve to tell me she thinks she saw it on the little girl last week but thought it was dandruff. She didn't even call the 3rd mom and was just going to tell her today.  (that girl only goes tues-thursday)

Tonight she just left me a message that the other girl has lice.  I don't want to send the kids tomorrow. They were home with me today and I am off again on Thursday.  Neither of mine have it. I keep checking them every few hours.  Especially Ethan since he has such thick hair.  So obviously for the other girl to get it either her house isn't completely bug free or the 1st girl isn't.  Am I wrong in thinking this?  Would you send your kids to daycare or make dh take off tomorrow?