Upstate NY Babies

BFing supplies are now FSA eligible?

http://www.24hourflex.com/news/breast-pumps-eligible-fsa-expense/

Was anyone else aware of this change?  I was really bummed when we got the notice that OTC meds are no longer eligible to be reimbursed through our Flexible Spending Account, so I was looking for other eligible expenses at fsastore.com and saw all these BFing supplies - storage bags, nursing pads, even pumps.  I was so shocked because when I had Zoey,a breastpump was definitely NOT covered unless it was stated to be "medically necessary".  I called independent health to make sure and they verifed that all BFing supplies are now coverd. I am SO happy.  I may just have to replace my single pump (Medela Swing) with nice new double pump since I would be able to get reimbursed for all/most of it. 

So, in a related question, do you think that I will want a double pump if I am going back to work when Liana is 7-8 months old?  I'm not sure how much/how often I would pump at that stage.  Zoey was over a year when I went back, so I never had to deal with pumping at work.  If you think I should upgrade my pump, what double pump do you have and love?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml