Upstate NY Babies

My SIL had my nephew via homebirth today!

My nephew Noah was born today. via homebirth.  I don't have tons of details yet  because they live in Texas and  things have been pretty hectic for them.  He was a "face presentation" and so his chin and mouth came out first and he's a little bruised and swollen.  But I do know that everyone is doing well and just trying to rest and recoup. 

The little guy decided to come just in time too!  My parents and sis are on their way to Texas right now to visit.  They booked the trip a long time ago when her due date was supposed to be in February, but then the due date got changed, and she ended up being overdue, so up until now it was looking like the baby would not even arrive before they did.   I know it's still not ideal having them arrive just a few hours after the baby was born, but at least they didn't have to be there during the birth - that definitely would have been awkward! 

So now I'm just waiting for my mom or sis to call me with some more updates.  I am so jealouse that they get to be there and see the baby, but I'm hoping to Skype with them sometime tomorrow probably to "meet" the new little guy :)   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml