Cloth Diapering

NB Stash

Hello! So, I have been using CDs for about 2 years now and have used mostly PF and BG pockets. PF and I do not get along, only because I have 3 ACTIVE little boys who need me to change diapers FAST. SO. With my last little guy, I used PF and sposies in the NB stage. This time I want to be strictly CD, but want to avoid PF. I have begun stocking up on fitteds. So far, I have:

6 KL0
3 B4
1 SBD (is that the acronym for Star Baby Designs?)
1 Grovia NB AIO
2 homemade crochet wool soakers

I really LOVE the B4s that I have. So soft, and I like that they go to 15 lbs. The Grovia, which I like for simplicity and price, only goes to 12. All my boys have been born between 7 and 8 lbs. and grow fast. I have PLENTY of BG 3.0 and 4.0 for when my little guy fits into those. But I also really want to enjoy the adorable fitteds stage.

So, I'm trying to decide between a few more B4 or Grovia NB AIO. And also, should I get more KL0 or some GMD workhorse? And I want to buy a wool soaker, but I would also like some PUL covers.

Any advice for how to round out my stash? Thank you so much!  

Pregnancy Ticker Mom to 3 little guys that are already here and rocking my world! Loving my LAST pregnancy and this active little guy who will join us in July! C: 4 1/2 S: 3 J: 18 mos.