Cloth Diapering

Husband's Fuzzibunz FAIL

We have a stash of GroVia diapers that work really well for our 12 month old son and I've recently started experimenting with adding a few BG3.0 and Fuzzibunz to our supply. Thus far, we've only been CD'ing our son. Our 2 year old daughter has been using a huge stock of leftover pullups at night, which is the only time she's not in underwear. I just started using BG and Fuzzibunz on her at night and she loves her "soft diapers".

My husband thought he'd go with the flow last night while I was at work and put our daughter in the Fuzzibunz diaper. Unfortunately, I hadn't prestuffed it and he didn't know that some diapers need an insert added. When Ella woke up this morning, she was a soggy, stinky, crying mess. I don't know who to feel sorrier for--her or my husband. He feels terrible and I feel bad for not educating him! We'll see if he ever uses another pocket dipe...

Lucky mom of Gavin 11.23.05, Ella 4.26.08, Henry 2.4.10, and Liam 8.8.11. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker <a href="http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m639/mollymoell er/?action=view