Single Parents

XH went to the daycare providers house today

"to see the kids".  Too bad it was Jack's nap time and Pumpkin was still in school.  Confused  I can see the him not knowing the nap schedule, but he is fully aware of what time Pumpkin gets out of school.  He went over there to biitch about me and to fill her in on what went down this weekend, except to put his spin on it. Oh and he dropped of Valentine stuff to make himself look like the attentive father. 

I am so freakin pissed that he would run his mouth to her.  If I wanted her to know my business, I would have told her myself.  If she is going to relay crap to him, then she will not be privy to things he doesn't need to know.  It sucks because I could tell she had an attitude today when I got the kids.  She told me that XH came by and I just said, "OK" and gathered the kids stuff.  I can't stop him from going over there and running his mouth, no doubt lying his azz off because that's what he does best.  It makes my relationship with her strained, and my life harder.  I guess he accomplished his goal this Valentines Day. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml