Special Needs
Options

MN Ladies

Do any of you have any experience or knowledge about the feeding clinics at Children's Hospital, U of M or Gillette?

My youngest son (16 months) has barely grown in the past 7 months. We added pediasure, did a bunch of lab work, reviewed his diet and couldn't come up with a good solution for why he is not gaining as he seems to be a good eater (although it is getting worse all the time). My son's pediatrician recommended seeing a feeding clinic and an endocrinologist to rule out any health/diet related issues that may be affecting his growth and work through any behavioral issues that need addressing.

Right now I have appointments scheduled at all three places and need to make a decision about which appointments I am going to cancel. My thoughts so far: 

Children's: They seem to have a very comprehensive team of people working with each patient; I have already filled out the paperwork and they reviewed it prior to scheduling his appointment; and they are a well established clinic in the area. 

Gillette: We have had a really good experience with the other doctors and staff members that we see at for our middle son.

U of M:  His pediatric neuropsych works out of the U and we are going to be adding a geneticist to the team from the U - it would be nice to have multiple services in one place; we love the U; and it is a new program which I like because it is new eyes.

My middle son did feeding therapy at Fraser which I don't think will be quite the right fit this time. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers