Pregnant after IF
Options

WWYD? Am I being Overly Sensitive?

I've mentioned many times before that I am Active Duty Army. My everyday uniform is my ACU's - long pants, t-shirt, and long sleeved jacket, and knee high socks. Because I'm pregnant I wear tennis shoes instead of combat boots. 

It's really really hot nowadays and my building has NO air conditioning nor does my office have any windows at all. I'm at the far end of my building so we have zero air circulation as well.

It's so incredibly hot and muggy in my office that it's really starting to get to me. Headaches, stomach ache, sweating, tired, etc etc.. I'm not sure if I should call my doctor about this or not. So far I've just been sucking it up because I don't want to seem like a whiner or self-entitled. DH is pretty irritated over it. They aren't making any efforts to cool us off, nor are we allowed to remove our jackets. 

Honestly the only solution for me would be for my doctor to put me on modified bedrest or something, but that seems a little extreme. I'm just worried because of all the googling I did that said excessive heat can cause PTL. WWYD? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml