Pregnant after IF
Options

Gossiping family

Yesterday, I had posted that we had a great u/s and I was anxious to tell some people the news and that we let our closest family members know.  My mom has known the whole time, but I told my dad and told my mom she could tell my sister.  DH told his siblings, etc...  Yes, I was anxious to get the news out, but decided just to wait 2 more weeks as planned before letting extended family and friends know.  Now I found out my mom has told my aunts and grandparents!  WTF?!  I'm so annoyed right now.  First of all, I made it clear to her that I didn't want most people to know until the end of the first trimester.  Second, isn't it MY news to tell!?  Ugh...sorry, I just had to vent!  
TTC #3 (#1 for DH) since September 2011. DX: Unexplained infertility with possible cervical factor. May 2012 did clomid with IUI - BFN August 2012 IUI #2 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN September 2012 IUI #3 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN October 2012 IUI #4 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN November/December 2012 IVF/ICSI #1 Retrieved 12 eggs, 8 fertilized. Transferred 1 beautiful embryo and 5 made it to freeze. Got my BFP! January 2013 u/s showed empty gestational sac. Waiting for FET cycle