Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Weaning and such

Sooooo. Mamas out there help me! 

DD is 11 months old and eats 3 meals a day plus snacks (fruits, yogurt, cereal, crackers. Stuff like that). 

In the morning she wakes up and has eggs and does her morning routine with her dad. So her morning bottle isn't right away - I give it to her while I rock her before her nap. She's up at 7. Has breakfast with DH and then plays and naps around 10 or  11.  

Wakes up from her nap and has cereal and yogurt or crackers and fruit. I offer her a 5 oz bottle an hour later and she usually eats half or all depending. 

Dinners have been tough. She's in this phase where she spits out food and its only at dinner!! I don't get it. So she doesn't eat as much so I give her a bottle. Then another bottle before bed. 

Thats her schedule more or less. So when do I start weaning? Pedi said by one year old she should be off the bottle. She drinks out of sippys and loves straws haha. But I'm unclear of when to start mixing whole milk into formula to get her off it? Now? Week before she's one? Week after she's one? I don't want to deprive her of anything she still needs to get in the formula. But I'm excited to be done with it! Haha. 

Any advice would be appreciated! TIA!