Blended Families
Options

Opinions on what to do?

So of you may remember my posts about SO and BM wanting 2 of his days for her sisters wedding(which he is more than willing to give in exchange for 2 days).  He has given at this point 5 possible options spanning end of june through beginning of September( they both have 2 week of vaca to use throughout the year, BM's end up being 26 days and SO is 10(other vaca taken during another part of the year) and they have 50/50 so there are not a lot of days during the summer) and all of them have been denied by BM, he first set a deadline for when she needed to let him know dates and she essentially told him well I don't know when I will let you have time but it is a wedding and there is nothing you can do about it.  She then also wrote him a letter letting him know that this was her biological sisters wedding and that previous events he had requested she accommodate( that she had denied) involved either his step or half sister so therefore were not as important, which I was kind of surprised to see her say. 

He responded back with a comment about how he does not view his siblings as less or more and that that is how he is raising LO and she is free to feel about it as she likes and also let her know again that dates he was available to exchange and a time he needed to know by(which was todays drop off). 

She gave him a letter today and wrote that none of the options he gave work for her because she was busy all of those time but offered 2 other times 1 of which ends up being the days before july 4th which since BM has that holiday and added her vaca onto it SO decided to go visit his family out of state and the other 2 dates are during a weekend but basically end up making SO do extra driving since although they are supposed to do equal driving SO has been doing all the driving since the settlement(because it said father will do the driving until BM has a vehicle or regular access so she has made sure to keep her name off of any titles etc and apparently pics of the car and her writing she sometimes drives is isnt proof) so he does not really want to do the back and forth and feels it isn't great for LO to go to her mom for less than 24hrs and then go back to dad again since she seems to have adjusted to things as they are. 

So basically question is do you think SO is unreasonable in repeating that these are the dates that work for him(he has listed 1 set in june, 2 in july, 1 in august and 1 in sept(the dates she wants are in sept) to trade) and the others do not work for him?  The other problem is that he works full time(BM does not she feels(in her own words) that being a SAHM is her right and her childrens fathers and the state should support her so she can live how she wants"(she had a second child 11 months after separating from SO) and so he is trying very hard to be home and plan fun things/seeing his fam who lives near the beach etc as much as often so he needs to know sooner rather than later what the schedule will be ya know?

I dunno should he take what she is offering even though it is in exchange for days of his that she wants and they don't work for him or let her know that these are the dates that work for me take them or leave them?