High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Pity party for 1 here....

I have never posted here and I know there are lots of woman dealing with way more than me, but I am struggling and needed to share.

I am 37 yo, 2nd pregnancy, 27 weeks.  The pregnancy has been a struggle from day one and every time I think all is ok something else comes up.  It started with an emergency room visit at 5 weeks for respiratory distress.  I have since dealt with stomach flu, blood clot in my leg, going on blood thinners, serious sinus issues, serious digestive issues, and now I was just told I have gestational diabetes by a crazy dr that I don't even know because my normal dr is out of town.  

I am so confused and stressed out.  I don't know this Dr so I don't trust her and my dr won't be back for 2 weeks.  I did the 3 hour test and my fasting number was 1mg above the cut off and the other 2 were well inside the normal limits.  I have been doing home testing for 5 days and have only had 1 reading outside the normal range.  I find myself wondering if I really have GD, over thinking everything I eat, and in general feeling really overwhelmed.

Right now I am in a holding pattern waiting for my Dr to get back.  I will keep testing and do a food diary to show her.  

I am just feeling over emotional, overwhelmed, and sorry for myself.  Sorry about my rant, but thanks for reading.

Best wishes to everyone else struggling on this board.