Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

I get so pissed off at my day care provider-is this normal?

On multiple occurrences I have gotten really upset , annoyed and mad at things my at home day care woman says to me.  Is this normal or does it mean I need to find a new day care provider?

My baby is 10 months old and has been going to her since 3.5 months, about 3-4 days a week.  Baby seems to like her but she is a happy baby and likes everyone.

We picked this person b/c she said our schedule could be flexible.  I don't have to work at a certain time and let my baby wake up naturally.  Now, when we're late I try to text and give her a heads up, but today we were a little later than usual and she was snotty and said she would need to take on another baby if we're not using her full time.  She was watching 2 others today, so if the day care is open, when does it matter when we get there, she's being paid a full day no matter what.  Now my baby has fallen twice being there, which I am sure happens, but how can she handle to take on more when she already has 3-5 babies+toddlers plus she has 3 older ones of her own home for the summer.  First, she picked on us being late to pick up, now it is late to drop off, and part/full time.  Is she just a control freak?  Also, do your day cares tell you what they feed your child or do you have to ask.  I am also concerned her diaper is not getting changed enough.  With us, she never has a red bottom and when she goes, it is.  Also when she is picked up she always has a wet diaper and multiple leaks/explosions.  I don't feel like she's going through enough diapers.

Sorry for the long post, I just needed to go somewhere, I don't know what to do.