Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Advice Wanted Regarding Family

My MIL is a very religious, spiritual person.  Is always talking about how raising her children in the faith was the most important thing, etc.  Before we started having kids we went to church most Sundays.  It is something I have always enjoyed, and feel centered and at peace there.  After DD was born we weren't quite as consistent, but still went frequently.  Basically DH and I would take turns entertaining DD, so at least one of us could be listening/praying.  Now that DS is here I just feel like when we go to church all we do is color, I BF, etc.  I want to start going more frequently when the kids get older, but right now, I just feel like I'm going through the motions.  We still pray with DD before her nap, bed, before dinner, talk about our faith, but recently we have only been going to church when we are with DH's parents.  

Recently my MIL asked me how often we go to church and I was honest and said, "The last time we went was when you were in town."  Ever since she has been talking to DH about church more than before.  Saying, "Even if you have to take the kids alone, then do that."  "Even if you have to go by yourself, do that."  I'm not the one keeping us from church, if DH said, "Let's go" I would.  We just haven't made it a priority recently.  

Anybody else dealing with pressure from family members regarding religion?  Any nice way of saying, these are our choices, not yours?  TIA   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml